We are Deanside
Deanside Primary School’s objective is to ensure that all students will attain the knowledge and learning traits that will enable a lifelong love of learning and the disposition and capacity to engage critically and confidently within Australian society.
Deanside Primary School will place great emphasis on students, staff and our community, treating everyone with courtesy and respect as well as having high expectations in relation to behaviour and how we respond to different situations. We will strive to develop social and communication skills which help students deal with a range of situations they will encounter as they become lifelong learners.
What we do
- creative and critical thinkers
- empowered to positively impact both their school and their community.
- partnership with their teachers to monitor their progress, identify their next point of challenge and collaborate positively with their peers.
- high expectations for all students
- learning culture based on evidence, best practice and inclusion.
- Learning and Wellbeing is equally important and we strive to create an inclusive environment that meets the needs of every student.
School term dates and holidays in Victoria | Victorian Government (www.vic.gov.au)